Could I get someone to

garrell.770

If it is not against any forum rules could I get someone to place a picture of my truck as an avatar with my user name. I am not able to do this but it is so neat when someone post with pictures and a list of modifications to their SSS.

Garrell Patterson, Hotrodtrucker

*The only way I know how to send pictures is to email them to someone

Thanks

create an account at www.photobucket.com its free. You can then upload any pictures you have onto their site. They then have linkes which allow you to use your photos on forums such as this one. ie. avatar, signature, etc.... its very easy to do and took me like 5 min

I will try again but I have tried many times before without suggest. One of effects of three strokes that I had within a month is an inability to comprehend or follow written or verbal instructions.

Thanks for the info,

Garrell

PI think the desire to drive again is one of the things that gave me the incentive to exercise my legs and my upper body for two hours everyday which I still do everyday. I developed my own silly therapy exercises to break lose frozen joints and stretch muscles.

Don't know what your religion is but my testimony everyday is that had it not been for the grace of God I would not have lived. It started with a serious heart attack which I almost didn't survive. I spent several days in the ICU and when I came home I didn't talk or respond to anything and even had to have pillows stuffed around me in a wheelchair to keep from falling over. Everyone thought I was seriously ill from the heart attack until one morning I spoke and asked my Wife if she was married and where was I at. After MRI'S it was discovered that I had three strokes within a month after the heart attack. Doctors told my a Wife I would never be any better and might not even survive so the love and caring of a good family and then being rolled to my shop which I had no clue what was in it but when the lights were turned on and I saw all of the cars the only thing I said was " I want to drive again ”. Soon afterward my family started carrying me to the local high school parking lot in the evenings and weekends and I learned to drive in my SSS.

Today I walk by leaning heavily on a walking stick due to Parkinson's Desease and Rheumatoid Arthritis