Pics of my SS as it sits

MID12sSSS

Truck looks sick man. Should look even better after you do the bumper mod.

Yeah man. I'll be doing it on Tuesday and making a how-to.

Thanks for all the kind words guys! Ill take lots of pics of the new build. And videos of that cog drive. Should sound pretty ridiculous.

:peelout:

What is the bumper mod ? Truck looks sick btw

It moves up the bumper to sit flush with the grille and fenders. Gets rid of that ugly gap between the headlights and the bumper. Looks much cleaner that way. The body lines look much sharper. Chris and Brian did theirs awhile back. Search. "Bumper mod" and you'll find them discussing it. A how-to was never made though. So I'll take the time to do that when I do mine.

great looking SS, love the wheels :chevrolet::thumbs:

Thanks man! Hoping to get a real nice set of 22s next summer. I'll probably use these for drags. Just slap on some nitto 555R's. I gotta spend all my money on go fast parts at the moment to keep up with you! :lol:

Love that bedcover and tailgate. Truck looks awesome!

I've gotta get a new SS badge on soon. I also picked up a pretty sweet "Supercharged LSX" decal for the lower right hand of the tailgate to top it all off when I'm done.

Yeah. I messaged him already. He said they aren't OEM, but high quality replicas, hence their price.