Pics of my SS as it sits

MID12sSSS

Looking pretty good. How low is it? Can you guys not have tinted windows up there or tinted windows not your style?

Tint is on my to do list. Lol. Just been spending too much money on go fast parts lately. I want to match the factory tint thats on the rear windows. Should improve the overall look of my truck dramatically. Its a DJM 3/4 drop with some other minor adjustments. Probably like a 3.5/4.5.

Ill keep you guys up to date on the new build as i start making progress. Looking for 20psi (800-850hp) out of my TVS2300. Ive already started gathering parts little by little. As most of you know, go fast parts are expensive. Should have everything i need soon though. Heres the checklist for the new build...

Jackshaft TVS2300

OD rear cogs

Left Coast Joe's 8rib Hybrid Drive kit w/ OD damper

3.2" Supercharger Pulley

Fuel system to support 1016hp

CNC LS3 Heads

ARP Head Studs

Brian Tooley custom grind cam

Brain Tooley Platinum Springs

New Scorpion roller rockers

LS7 Lifters

LS9 Head Gaskets...

The list goes on. Lol.

Ill start a build thread soon and hopefully have dyno results and track times by the end of summer. And lots of videos and pics!

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Also need new rims and tires.. and complete my Z06 brake kit.. and do the bumper gap mod.. and..drop my tow package..and get new badges for my new tailgate... Lol. It never ends! But, thats what she looks like as she sits.

Nice pics, looking really good Brandon!

Thanks man! Im shooting to have my truck together and cleaned up by the Kool Cruise. Justin and I will be coming down to hangout. Should be a good time. Not sure if ill have my 80e by then or not. Sure would be nice to get some track times though!

Thanks man! Im shooting to have my truck together and cleaned up by the Cool Cruise. Justin and I will be coming down to hangout. Should be a good time. Not sure if ill have my 80e by then or not. Sure would be nice to get some track times though!

Sounds like a plan, that will be a fun time!

Looks bad ass Brandon. I love your license Plate.... sooo damn true lol.

Let me know when this cruise or whatever is happening, if im not working, id like to meet up with you guys aswell.

Really good looking truck and yea the tint will really change the look of the truck

Yeah. I'm not too excited to hand my keys to a 18year old for a few hours to install tint. Lol. I'll probably order professional grade tint and do it myself. My buddy had his car tinted at the local shop and it had fingerprints, bubbles, and hair in it. He walked right back in and told them to redo it. The guy told him that "it would all work its way out by itself..." Are you serious?