the hardest part of having a blower?

josebrwn

I posted a video in the blower section! Granted it was the world's most boring vid, just the dyno run. Will repost here, when I get on a land line. Man, totally different truck. Could use more top end but the low end torque is like crack. I look for excuses to drive now.

Another bad thing is my right foot gained 20 lbs :)

Edited by josebrwn (see edit history)

The hardest part for me owning a blower besides the mounds of money I have thrown at it to make it faster and more efficient is- I live in a small town and everyone knows my truck by now and no one wants to race me not even the corvette, camaro, mustang, and ocasional lightning guys... No one wants to play with me :( Now with my new power adder I will never have the chance to run someone when they see the purge ploom LOL....

The hardest part for me owning a blower besides the mounds of money I have thrown at it to make it faster and more efficient is- I live in a small town and everyone knows my truck by now and no one wants to race me not even the corvette, camaro, mustang, and ocasional lightning guys... No one wants to play with me :( Now with my new power adder I will never have the chance to run someone when they see the purge ploom LOL....

Lol