Does anyone know what this is?

CaboRob

Yeah I traced until they disappeared in a harnass Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that seems really odd. Normally there is one small bulb like that located behind the amber marker on the lower light. but other than that there shouldn't be anything unless somebody added something. this is located in you lower light where your driving light and turn signal is?

Yes... That's what baffles me on my 03 I know there was nothing there... But my 04 I seen I there with wires that disappear in a factory looking harness ... So ?idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes... That's what baffles me on my 03 I know there was nothing there... But my 04 I seen I there with wires that disappear in a factory looking harness ... So ?idk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I have no clue never seen anything like that. So has it ever came on or lite up?

I think the previous owner added it for some reason.

http://www.urban-neon-car-lights.com/product.php?productid=111743&cat=1023&page=1

It looks like a flashing light (strobe headlight) to me... there must be a switch inside of your car somewhere.

Why run strobes? Are they a police interceptor type of kit just for fun?

They can be used in parking lots, or car shows. Alot of the fire rescue, EMT's use them. They are a whelen brand kit, the biggest emergency lighting name around. The switch could have been romoved as well as what it was mounted to. I mounted my switches in the SS plastic dash plaque. That is easily replaceable.

If anything it should have wires and a white plug at the end of it behind the parking light. Most people just cut the plug off and leave the light in place or you will get water inside the housing.