EPS 226/230 .598/.603 114 LSA guess the hp

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You won't gain 50 from milling the heads or a fast. Maby 450 2wd with an aftermarket casting head, a ported fast, and a monster cam awd I just don't see it with a stock rotating assembly

I think the rotating assembly would be okay, it's a tank. Or do you mean you'd need a lighter one? Either way you're right, definitely not getting 50 from milling or a fast.

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

Okay let's start there 325hp plus cam let's say it adds 25hp now we got 350hp now let's add some ported heads 50hp and a better plenum with all the supporting mods 25hp we are looking at 425hp now if you add the LSXRT intake make that a 50hp now you are looking at 450hp NA mill the heads to raise compression your pretty close to 500hp NA oh I forgot retune efans lighter rims so on. Possible

Thanks for the laugh...

How about some decals those are good for another 25hp a piece. If you get a bulk pack it'll be cheaper and more hp points. :)

Just don't use nitrous cuz its cheating

JK but I had too lmao. Who cares what hp it puts out, what matters is how it performs.

And my guess is still that it will add 60-80hp for all the mods put together on top of what a stock 6.0 does.

This has turned into a "this part will give you this much power..." It simply doesn't work like that as every engine is different. IMHO dyno numbers are useless and mute. It all matters how it goes down the track. Heck back when I had barely any mods I still went faster than guys with way more mods. Because she was working right. Broke some hearts. Sometimes less is more and I'd be much more interested in what times he produces than dyno numbers. Also time slips to guide him in the right direction to get his setup working correctly.

Yes times are most important. I know one thing, this truck is a turd compared to my other one. The DMAX has broken many hearts lol, cause on the outside it's bone stock looking, except you can see the trac bars and for those with real sharp eyes, the turning radius is huge cause of the heavy duty center link.

What does your truck run JC? Our cams are real similar. Main difference is I'm gonna have 3800 245mm converter.

A 8.53 in the 1/8th at 80.2 mph. With a 1.81 60ft. No intake no heads. This to me is a great number for my mods and being awd. Never been to the 1/4 yet. These trucks are so heavy and once they get moving there a brick.