Tbss rims?

Brian22030

I have been searching and searching for some tbss reps in 20's but not having any luck. All I see is 22's

Does anyone know if there even made or out there?

Would appreciate any Leeds....

Asked norcalSS this exact question a few weeks ago, he said they never made the 20 inch bolt pattern for our trucks, instead they made the 24" but they offer a wheel adapter so they will work with our trucks.

Blick,

I am in Fairfax and I think there is a few local guys aswell we should do a meet or something when the weather breaks, my ss is up for the winter, love the stance of your truck what kind of drop are you running?

What area are you in? Think I read on here that you are in the detailing business?

Blick,

I am in Fairfax and I think there is a few local guys aswell we should do a meet or something when the weather breaks, my ss is up for the winter, love the stance of your truck what kind of drop are you running?

What area are you in? Think I read on here that you are in the detailing business?

Yea we usually have 2 or 3 gtg in pa. I try not to go down your way to much im near frederick,md. My truck is in the garage til the weather changes as well it now has a 3/4 drop my sig its only a 2/2. Yea i do detailing as my side business as well as my normal fulltime job

Also im not 100% sure yet but i might be going to a car show in jessup at max blob park if you have ever heard of it and last year it was a pretty decent show lots of models walking around taking pictures with rides and stuff. If your interested check it out i think its in may if i remember right