Craigslist find

A_FUrious

I got a response..

Hi,

My name is Brenda J. Watson and I'm emailing you regarding the 2003 Chevy Silverado SS that I have for sale. It is in perfect condition, with no need for any additional repairs. Flawless exterior condition, no scratches and no dents. It has never been involved in an accident. The interior is in very good condition, also the exterior. No accidents, clear title, great mileage:71,469 and automatic transmission. I'm selling the truck because my 22's years old son died 3 months ago in a car accident. A drunk driver hit him and his fiancé. They were with her car on their way to his little brother's birthday. It was his truck and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it as soon as possible. The price that I'm asking is $2,200

Just let me know if you are interested and where are you located.

Thank you,

Wow sorry for wasting web space. This is the second response after I said I was interested... F'n scumbags.

Hi again,

I decided to explain you how the transaction works in a single mail ,so read this email carefully in order for you to understand the transaction.

We will use only eBay to close the transaction.The car is in eBay custody at their shipping company sealed with all the papers(title signed by me, ownership, insurance papers etc) in Omaha Nebraska. The shipping is free because i supposed to ship the car to another buyer, then he told me that he doesn't have money to pay for it. He already paid the shipping charges.The payment will be handled by eBay and they will keep the money on hold until the end of the testing period.This way we can both be protected and insured.You will receive the car in 48 hours depending of your location and you will have the chance to inspect it for 5 days.During the inspection period you can test the car or go with it at your local mechanic for inspection .The car will be delivered directly to your requested address as soon as eBay will have the payment confirmation from you. In case you won`t be satisfied, you can cancel the transaction and ship the car back on my expense.

Email me your full name and full shipping address with the phone # so I can notify eBay that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you .

Thanks

Info they gave me this far.. Beware if you see info like this.

(209) 331-5914

[email protected]

[email protected]

Edited by A_FuriouSS (see edit history)