want to buy someones time that can do led swaps

built04SS

I have done my 01 silverado all of the inside first i had them red for about 1 1/2 year and just about 2 weeks ago i changed them to white. Also done anothe 4 silverados and a tundra along my volvo s60. Let me get home and ill post a few pictures of the trucks.

Well I got a quote from someone and they wanted $900 including the cluster and that just sounds very outragious to me

Yeah thats way over priced unless prices have double since I had mine done. I have everything on the interior of My ss done for less than half that. I mean everything. cluster, heated seat switch's, window/lock switch's, Ac controls, steering wheel control's, headlight switch and the little airbag key switch deal. but the guy who did mine no longer does them. IMG_8772.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

You can get the LEDs and everything you need form www.superbrightleds.com just do it yourself it's easy it just takes forever. Red is the hardest color to do and blue is prob the easiest.

why would the color of the bulb make any difference on how easy or hard it is to install?

Have to add a crap load more bulbs to your cluster or whatever. Blue lights it up better and don't cause hot spots as bad. I've done both colors on the same trucks. Oh yeah I see a lot of people not changing their display and ac display to match the color of LEDs. It's easy done with color gels.

Digger Dan who did yours? I'm trying to find someone who knows what there doing with the adding LEDs etc. And does the color gel film

His name is ScotttBoy on the tahoeyukonforum.com and customgm.com

I had my cluster done by Steve aka Silverados777 aka gm gauge guy. I purchase my own color film and sent it with my cluster. I can't remember where i bought the film

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Yeah thats way over priced unless prices have double since I had mine done. I have everything on the interior of My ss done for less than half that. I mean everything. cluster, heated seat switch's, window/lock switch's, Ac controls, steering wheel control's, headlight switch and the little airbag key switch deal. but the guy who did mine no longer does them. IMG_8772.jpg

Your truck looks bad ASS..... Silverado ss knight rider... I love it!!!!!