Hi to all the SS guys out thire. Q

Elchivo86

Hi i had to make a new name i forgot the password to my old ss acount. So i made a new one. Thats what happins when changing new phone and computer that saves all passwords. Ill post a few of the projects i have done in the past few mouths. Now im on my fone ill get home and post some sweet rides

I was here once before and three strokes erased my mental data bank and I am talking 100% deleted. But I was blessed that when I started coming in from the fog , so to speak, I had a shop with four beautiful hotrods in it. One of them was my 03 black SS Silverado which is the best running, driving not to mention riding of all of my rides. I have a pretty bad back and I can go on a hour long trip in any of my other cars or in my Wife's Chrysler van and I will be tired and my back hurting but if I make the same trip in my SSS and I feel rested and my back doesn't bother me and the big plus is it's fun to drive.

What SS truck do you have, stock or radical or somewhere in between?

Elchivo86,

Welcome back to the forum! I just wanted to remind you that Chevrolet Customer Care is here on the forun and happy to assist you if you ever have any general questions or concerns about any Chevrolet product. We are only a private message away!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.

Chevrolet Customer Care