Max energy power programmer

Hostcoat

Just bought a 03 silverado ss it has a max energy programmer not sure if it's working wright idle seems low I went through the settings any help would be great all the truck has k&n and flow masters asks about the rpm where to put them is set at 5800 but when I get to shift points that's where I'm lost it asks -100 to + 500 where should I start plus or - gear 1 and 2 then 2and 3 then 3and 4 I'm lost please help

I agree with ya but for now it's what I got to work with any help with what I need to put my shift points at 1&2 2&3 3&4 th. programs says - 100 -200 up to -500 then jumps to +100 up to +500 I'm all new to programmers just a recommendation where to put each help

I had one a long long time ago. I think I played with the shift points till I got it as high as possible. It was a hypertech. But I'm with the others the programs are worth a flip. We all know about what funds will allow. Me personally I'd save up 350 and go with one of the great tuners here like Zippy Wheatley BlackBear Kellyperformance. Well worth ever cent and they will take care of all the guess work. And most if not all are free retunes whenever you need one. I have a hypertech laying in my garage collecting dust that cost more than my Tune and it's not even in the same category lol.

His hypertec won't let him get anywhere near that!!!! I'm using EFI Live. I forgot where it shifts stock, but it's in the 5000rpm range lol. IM thinking about bumping my shifts to 6800.

He can only add 500rpm to his stock shift points, that is no problem at all.

Ok thanks bud I'm in Pennsylvania would like to take truck to a shop and get a pro tune any idea of a good place in Pennsylvania trucks tor apart now the air rice door behind dash gears went out what a nd lol