Zippys shop?

AKSSS

I will be in Vegas for a day or two this Thursday and Friday. I was just curious as to where zippy is working now? I remember him being in Vegas but I thought he moved? Can anyone tell me where it is at?

Thanks

Yeah I didn't really wanna big him. Lol. I know he is so busy all the time. Just figured I would swing through and check it out. Hell. I've never even seen a chassis Dyno in person. Lol

Edit-I pm'd him.

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

He is in vegas near sunset and pecos road. I was just there on saturday.

Cool. Thanks. I really don't know my way around there, but I'm sure I can find it on a map. You know, in Alaska, wee don't have maps. There is only 3 main roads in the whole sate. If I can't figure out where I'm going, I just ask the next igloo next to me. Haha

I found the address on his Facebook page. So maybe I'll just drop in. Be cool to meet him.

Cool. Thanks. I really don't know my way around there, but I'm sure I can find it on a map. You know, in Alaska, wee don't have maps. There is only 3 main roads in the whole sate. If I can't figure out where I'm going, I just ask the next igloo next to me. Haha I found the address on his Facebook page. So maybe I'll just drop in. Be cool to meet him.

You been to Vegas much? We went a few months back. worst choice I made was taking a cab. for a 18 miles round trip to the dragstrip and back to our hotel it was $175.00 with a tip. really wish I would have just rented a car. Next time we will.

Yeah. I have a rental car. I have been to Vegas twice, but I have only had a rental car once and I didn't go far. I'm sure I can figure out my way around. Lol! I am going down for business for a quick trip. I have done all the drinking and touring thing before. I have come down for the Vegas nationals twice. That's a blast!

You been to Vegas much? We went a few months back. worst choice I made was taking a cab. for a 18 miles round trip to the dragstrip and back to our hotel it was $175.00 with a tip. really wish I would have just rented a car. Next time we will.

Did you tell him you didn't want to buy the cab? I'd a been like Fred Sanford. Grab your heart and holler "I'm comin to see you Elizabeth".

No one should ever worry about "bothering Zippy", especially when you're visiting Vegas. He can always make time for someone stopping by to say HI!

The address is on his Facebook page and his website http://zippyperformance.org/

We're in Bigfoot Business Park on Pecos near Sunset, not far from the airport.....we can also offer tips on saving money (ie: cabs) in Vegas, lol.

No one should ever worry about "bothering Zippy", especially when you're visiting Vegas. He can always make time for someone stopping by to say HI!

The address is on his Facebook page and his website http://zippyperformance.org/

We're in Bigfoot Business Park on Pecos near Sunset, not far from the airport.....we can also offer tips on saving money (ie: cabs) in Vegas, lol.

Truth be told! Zippy made time for me when I drove up to get dyno tuned.