My first

poopnewton

Gen 4 G20 10mm. Figured I might as well get used something with a little kick right from the get go plus I can shoot 40 S&W, 357 Sig, and 9x25 Dillon with just a barrel change. I already bought a 40S&W barrel for playing at the range and out the large frame Glock it doesn't feel too snappy at all.

post-24040-0-93115800-1393458563_thumb.jpg

Congrats.

Nice piece, I've been wanting to get a Glock or sig for home.

I love my 1911 but I know these wouldn't fail. Lol

Is the 10mm rounds hard to find in your area?

I've only had if for a couple of weeks but I haven't even looked in the stores for any ammo for it yet. I don't think you can beat internet prices unless you reload though. I did go to the gun show this week and bought me 500 rounds of .40 Short & Weak reloads for $129.00 to play with through my .40 barrel.

The 4th gen g20 is a nice shooter. Check out some underwood ammo for that thing They've got some real deal 10mm ammo.

Yeah I think Underwood is about the cheapest ammo out there that loads the 10 the way it is supposed to be loaded. I shot some Buffalo Bore heavy 10's through a rental Gen3 G20 when I was trying to decide whether or not to get a 10mm but at over $30.00 for 20 rounds I won't be shooting too many of those unless I'm try to kill something.

Although I am anxious to shoot some real deal 10mm ammo through it just to see how the gen4 recoil spring eats up the recoil compared to the gen3 I shot. So far with the cheaper stuff I've been shooting my gun feel noticeably softer shooting that the gen3 did.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just ordered my first 50rd drum for my smith&wesson mp15-22

my first pair of 25rd mags I got when I bought the gun lead to a couple pairs of 35rd mags and it started...

now I'll have eight 25rd, four 35rd, one 10rd, and a 50rd... this gun is a BLAST to shoot.

thankfully 22s are cheap if you can find them :jester:

Nice my first was a high point auto 45

High point--- :puke: .... With all the negatives of being heavy, bulky, uncomfortable, etc... They shot reliably... I would suggest it for a first gun as they are very inexpensive but put the warning lable up that they are not pretty and all that is mentioned in last sentence....

High point--- :puke: .... With all the negatives of being heavy, bulky, uncomfortable, etc... They shot reliably... I would suggest it for a first gun as they are very inexpensive but put the warning lable up that they are not pretty and all that is mentioned in last sentence....

Yeah I know but it was my first and it isn't terrible for the price. what I usually carry is a ruger 41 Blackhawk that I love and a Taurus 357