22" reps teaser !!

cmoney23

Rims came in today! Here's a couple pics. I rolled one up to the truck for a quick pic. But they will not be going on the truck till prolly mid late april. These 305/40/22 tires fill up the fender real nice. Hopefully I don't get to much rubbing. Anyone else rolling a 305/40/22 with a drop have any rubbin?

IMAG0926_zps4097053a.jpg

IMAG0924_zps510796ab.jpg

That exactly the size i'm running. I only had to zip tie the fronts of the wheel wells a bit. When the wheel makes the sharpest turn is when its at its "longest" and it rubbed up front on both. My torsion bars are all the way down too

That exactly the size i'm running. I only had to zip tie the fronts of the wheel wells a bit. When the wheel makes the sharpest turn is when its at its "longest" and it rubbed up front on both. My torsion bars are all the way down too

What drop you running? Im running a 3/4 kit. Are you running anything else other than your keys turned down?

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

So far its just the keys turned down. I'm working on it though :D

Ohh! That's kinda scary. I hope I don't have major rubbing dropped 3/4. LOL. I think ive read and seen others on here running a 3/4 drop with a 305/40/22. Anyone?

Looks sick. nice work. I'd think you should be good with 305/40s but i guess it is a bit more rubber than my 305/35/24s. I'm 3/4 and get very little rub at full lock with 24s.

Yeah I had a tad of rub with my Stockers on with stock tire size and those sit at 31.9" tall. These 305/40/22 say they sit 31.6" tall. But the 305's are 1.2" wider though. So with my new 22's im .03" shorter, but 1.2" wider. Yeah I already crunched all the dam numbers a billion times trying to figure out what size tire to run.

PS. Your tires are .08" taller as far as the rim guide for 305/35/24 vs. 305/40/22