Best C.A.I for SS??

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ordered the 151536 w/Power Core dry filter as well as the 35960 Scoop. $356 for the pair on ebay. Gonna put my K&N 57 series up for sale soon, probably cheap lol

Good choice. Think I got like 323$ in mine.

I got mine on Amazon for 225$ then summit for the tube. Pretty good deal. I made the clear top at work for nothing. Looks nice and works great. You will like it for sure.

So I took out the K&N and put in the new volant yesterday and today I just finished putting in the ram air scoop. I had to do a little cutting with the 4" grinder so the scoop would go further onto the air duct. I needed it as far forward as possible because I already had the fronts of my inner wheel wells zip tied forward to avoid my tires (305/40/22) from rubbing. I just trimmed that metal bracket that the scoop stops against, zip tied it to the bar, and all is good. I took a 30 second sound clip by sticking my phone in the air duct. I just wanted to hear what it sounded like :jester: .

Edited by NipRing (see edit history)

I ended up going with VOLANT...I just ordered the Ram Air Tube For It From Summit Racing...its not due to arrive till APR 7. I got both from summit racing. They have awesome pricing compared to JCWHITNEY. I love JCWHITNEY its where I got alot of my stuff for my Sierra. I have to say though Summit Racing has some awesome prices.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...