Header Help

In a supercharger application, they will help tremendously. Your boost will actually go down, after you put headers on, but that's because boost is just a measure of restriction! Your engine will flow a good bit more air, and you will pick quite a bit of power. It's a worth while mod.

I am curious to how much "kick in the pants" the headers will bring. Also, is there a preference to brand?

2008 SS, 6.0 procharger

Brand preference is going to be biased on what other people have, and what they can afford.

As long as you go with a good brand name company, do your research on how they are constructed, the metal that is used for them, you cant go wrong. I will tell you this, you will spend the money on them, with that you will also spend the money on the name. If you see say Kooks for say $900 and see ARH for $1,100 the material is basically the same, your more or less paying more for the name as they are a larger company and have been around, there sponsors etc all allow them to hike up the price, as well as people pay what they ask.

I have kooks on my wifes TBSS and they are great. Not a single issue. Ill be using the same brand on my truck. Im not going to mainly pay for a name stamped on the header when its built the same way as a header with a different name for less money.