MID12sSSS TVS2300 370 build

MID12sSSS

Brandon,can you give the part no# for power steering bracket you used and pump....thanks

I bought mine from the local Chevy dealer. L99/LS3 '10 Camaro SS. Here's the pump and bracket numbers. There are 3 bolts that hold the pump to the bracket, then 3 longer bolts that hold the bracket to the head. They'll be able to get you the hardware if you need it.

Bracket-12610792

Pump-92229662

Then of course you'll need to make a new pressure line to gear and longer return line from cooler.

Hey Brandon, Have you decided on where you are going to move to?

No actually. Haha. I need to get on that. I'll probably post up my resume' to several Ford dealerships and see which one picks me up. Leaning towards Florida or Colorado. But I don't know much about the states to make an educated guess. Just have to close my eyes and jump I guess. :lol: Should be an interesting experience.

Oh... Lol. :duh:

Grass is legal here too. But a lot of people don't know it yet. It isn't widely talked about. They passed it a few months ago and there's a shop opening up right down the road. I live on the hippie side of the city. Hahaha. Lots of college kids with dreadlocks and beanies smokin grass. :lol:

If you do move to Colorado, you can always name your truck the grim reefer :jester:

Lol! Nah. I'm good. Not a big reefer fan myself. :lol:

Just don't come to Oklahoma lol , home of twisters , and when it's 70 one day , it's 40 the next. Big car scene here now , lots of exotics and trucks

Yeah. No tornados for me! We get earthquakes all the time up here. But most are pretty small. I'll be under a car and it'll start shaking on my lift. Lol! Like WTF!

I'm gonna see if I can get some time off here soon and take a trip to Florida and check it out. That's a long drive just to find out it isn't for me. I've got 100hrs or so I gotta spend before I leave. If I cash out vacation, I get taxed like crazy. Hardly even worth it.