WTB Brake Ducts

avtonomb

Looking for a set of brake ducts. Tried the guy on eBay. Non listed for sale, and he hasn't responded to my message yet. If anyone has any links to any I overlooked, please post them up. Thanks

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a set from the guy on ebay, still waiting to receive them, ordered March 8th. No word yet on tracking info or anything but I assume that he shipped them, as 4 other sets sold off the same auction. He may repost another auction of them.

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

I bought a set from the guy on ebay, still waiting to receive them, ordered March 8th. No word yet on tracking info or anything but I assume that he shipped them, as 4 other sets sold off the same auction. He may repost another auction of them.

Sure hope the deal works out O.K. Might better get hold of pay-pal just in case. (Assuming that you used P-P).

I had put a set in my watch list back when the dude talked about them in that Feb post and had noticed that they looked like they were no longer available.

Sure hope the deal works out O.K. Might better get hold of pay-pal just in case. (Assuming that you used P-P).

I had put a set in my watch list back when the dude talked about them in that Feb post and had noticed that they looked like they were no longer available.

Yeah I hope so too, he did respond back shortly after I bought them and said he would be shipping them out the coming week. I'm going to give them some more time to arrive but if they don't show up by the end of this week or early next week I'll open up a ebay case. Overall I'm not to worried about it.

yeah friend of mine bought from that same guy and I it took for ever to get the ducts.

and the quality was below par

yeah friend of mine bought from that same guy and I it took for ever to get the ducts.

and the quality was below par

Dang well that sucks! Hopefully they will show up and do there job with a bit of prep and paint... Do you sell fiberglass ducts too?

Ordered a set also, and still nothing, he responded fast when they were listed, but will not reply, I have his number but it goes to voice mail that's not set up, maybe not answering cause I'm from canada, if someone in the US wants to call him, send me a pm I can give his number, also tried to find him or the Lori name on Facebook, with no luck,

Hope the guy is ok, don't want to screw his ebay rating up if he just fell on hard times...

Edited by bark (see edit history)

Hey, just got an email from him, pretty much the same time I posted... says they had some tough times in the family, but have made the parts, and will ship ASAP