Fast Intake

SuperStock

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice view in that first pic. What car did that TB come off of? And where did you pick up the x link, from TRP directly? How long was the wait for shipping

I was gonna try in order one today.

He got the x link direct from TRP. His TB Is LS3/7 Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

I have to order an X link too, we are pretty sure my current one is causing the issues. I have an LS2 intake with a 90mm throttle body that I am probably going to keep using. We don't think it is worth the extra 1500 bucks to get a 102mm throttle body and a fast intake yet.

He got the x link direct from TRP. His TB Is LS3/7

It's the same as what you have right.

The TB I have at home is a pull off from my L92. These are the 87mm truck TB's and the car styles are the true 90mm. I think you told me you never had any REP or cel issues with your tb/xlink. I've read about other people say the LS7 has given them issues.

But you can see in my pics where there is extra metal in the TB as compared to the OP's pic. but that can be taken down some.

post-12433-0-96632100-1395198628_thumb.jpg

post-12433-0-52163600-1395198647_thumb.jpg

It's the same as what you have right.

The TB I have at home is a pull off from my L92. These are the 87mm truck TB's and the car styles are the true 90mm. I think you told me you never had any REP or cel issues with your tb/xlink. I've read about other people say the LS7 has given them issues.

But you can see in my pics where there is extra metal in the TB as compared to the OP's pic. but that can be taken down some.

Yeah no REP on my set up. I am not a fan of porting the TB.