R.I.P! Damn "I Miss Her"

*LB*Intimidator06

Knock on wood I haven't had any issues so far with my truck. I made sure to get a good Viper alarm for her and she is hardly ever out of my sight. Usually when I go other peoples house I call dibs on a driveway spot lol.

X2 on the driveway lol, sadly i already been through them trying to take mine, they didnt take it but boy they did mess her up.

X2 on the driveway lol, sadly i already been through them trying to take mine, they didnt take it but boy they did mess her up.

that sucks. im glad i live in the suburbs where people dont like trucks

I used to be stationed in CALI. Thank god I didn't have one then...and good to know mine will never grace that state. Then again hell will have to freeze over before I go back to cali...

Eh it will fall off before hell freezes over... :P

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

Knock on wood I haven't had any issues so far with my truck. I made sure to get a good Viper alarm for her and she is hardly ever out of my sight. Usually when I go other peoples house I call dibs on a driveway spot lol.

Had to get a Viper alarm with a kill switch in her because I was not gonna have that happen again!

Lol I even seen a SS in my part of town with a JDm tow boot on his tire. Wanna stop and ask him where he got it for more protection.

Yeah my ss is always in the drive and with two cars parked behind it!

yup same here. It's a hassle when you want to get out but I'd rather struggle than get something I worked very hard for stolen. I worked hard since I was 15 and saved to buy my truck, to have someone try to take it.

yup same here. It's a hassle when you want to get out but I'd rather struggle than get something I worked very hard for stolen. I worked hard since I was 15 and saved to buy my truck, to have someone try to take it.

Yeah it is a hassle to move cars all the time some time it's makes me wanna sell her just so I don't have to deal with it & theifs!!!