R.I.P! Damn "I Miss Her"

*LB*Intimidator06

But luckily I had full coverage on the truck And at the time I purchased the 06 in Early January the intimidator model wasn't available to order at that time. Long story short after the insurance paid me out after like a month and a half later and alot of rental cars. I was able To purchase my new Intimidator SS =)

That sux, well atleast you got an ISS.

They tried taking mine at the local mall. Them bastards, couldn't stand the thought of some motherf'er sitting in my seat trying to steal from me, but I wonder what they thought after they tried to start it up and all they got was nothing lol

@ Blown SS/T: Yeah It was kind of like a lose win situation! But it's sucks Having to go through the whole insurance thing! Lol

Lmfao They're probably sitting in Ur truck like dumbasses! Thinkin like F*%kkkkk we messed with the wrong truck! don't u wish you could catch them "Low Life's"!!!!

Yep. It'll be a cold day in hell before I take my SS to Cali. Seems like every week we see a "stolen SS" thread and EVERY SINGLE ONE is from Cali. Pretty soon every damn SS in the state will be chopped up and parted out.

I hear so many are stolen in cali, thats probably why there are so many clones there too. Dont want to say that its because of that but it makes you think. Btw my clone originally comes from cali but I believe I have all the original papers from GM where the claddings and bumbers were ordered

@ Blown SS/T: Yeah It was kind of like a lose win situation! But it's sucks Having to go through the whole insurance thing! Lol

Lmfao They're probably sitting in Ur truck like dumbasses! Thinkin like F*%kkkkk we messed with the wrong truck! don't u wish you could catch them "Low Life's"!!!!

You must use a lot of social media to do the @

Lol you can just use the quote button at the bottom to reply to a persons reply.

But ya I woulda loved to of caught them in action, we woulda had a throw down for sure atleast. Lol but then again I was meeting my girlfriend and her sister, and she parked on the other side of the mall and dropped me off by my truck, n I wouldn't want none of that shit going down in front of her.

Ya I'd say most of the trucks stolen are parted out and running around on RCSB clones. And I wouldn't say Cali in general is a hot spot for these trucks, it just depends on the area. LA area is bad and so is the San Joaquin Valley area.

Damn that sucks, when I read the title I thought your intimidator got stolen or you totaled it. I was gonna say you just joined the site and now this. Not good to hear but at least it was in the past.

Yeah glade that was in the past. And I Would die if anything ever happen to the ISS.

You must use a lot of social media to do the @

Lol you can just use the quote button at the bottom to reply to a persons reply.

But ya I woulda loved to of caught them in action, we woulda had a throw down for sure atleast. Lol but then again I was meeting my girlfriend and her sister, and she parked on the other side of the mall and dropped me off by my truck, n I wouldn't want none of that shit going down in front of her.

Ya I'd say most of the trucks stolen are parted out and running around on RCSB clones. And I wouldn't say Cali in general is a hot spot for these trucks, it just depends on the area. LA area is bad and so is the San Joaquin Valley area.

Thanks man I was wondering how u guys did that. Still kinda new at this site.