Couple pictures of the truck with it's new shoes

PAFarmerSS

One of the sickest red ones ive seen. NIce work man! I say leave the ducts grey... The grey ducts are one of my favorite parts about the SS. And when you see the "grey" ducts from a distance you know its an SS

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

Those wheels are sick. Trucks looks good with them.

One of the sickest red ones ive seen. NIce work man! I say leave the ducts grey... The grey ducts are one of my favorite parts about the SS. And when you see the "grey" ducts from a distance you know its an SS

Thanks guys. And yea I haven't done anything with them yet. I have a new bumper and ducts so I kinda wanna experiment with theses ones.

Looks great man... I don't care for 24" wheels ususally but they look awesome on your truck... 24" IMO are the max that should be put on these trucks... :thumbsup:
Thanks man. Yea I debated it for a while. Was gonna go with 22's but found these for about the same price brand new and kinda just said f*** it. Glad I did though cause I love them

wow that looks great love it
Thanks appreciate it

Looks great. if you decide to paint the duct's I think it would look great being black. if you go black on the duct's the emblems would look good black as well. either was its a good looking truck. I like the Red and black.