3/4 drop finished!

12'SROCK

Going to do djm rear anti swaybar and assassin traction bars.

The sway bar is nice, I have one outback and just did the front energy suspension bushings. I can definitely take turns a lot more smoothly at higher speeds without feeling the nasty sway these trucks have.

The assassins are a nice piece. Absolutely love them over the cal tracs. So much more adjustability

Is the adjustability that makes them a better choice? And do you ever test your truck at track with and without the traction bars and notice a 60' improvement?

I need to get inline for some traction bars as well soon.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you have an up close shot of your exhaust tip? Also, about the assassin bars, I like the fact that I didn't have to remove my leaf springs as I did with the cal tracs. The cal tracs were nice, but only adjusted so far. With the assassin bars, bottom hole on axle side and 2nd hole from top closest to cab. Jack the frame up so rear end hangs and put as many turns in the bar as you can. I've never felt my rear plant so hard on street tires from a dead stop. Front end bounced up nicely as well. I'm itching to try them at the track. I can almost garuntee a significantly improved 60ft. Assassin bars were cheaper, built of better materials, have a nicer fit and finish, easier to install, way more adjustability.

So you have an up close shot of your exhaust tip? Also, about the assassin bars, I like the fact that I didn't have to remove my leaf springs as I did with the cal tracs. The cal tracs were nice, but only adjusted so far. With the assassin bars, bottom hole on axle side and 2nd hole from top closest to cab. Jack the frame up so rear end hangs and put as many turns in the bar as you can. I've never felt my rear plant so hard on street tires from a dead stop. Front end bounced up nicely as well. I'm itching to try them at the track. I can almost garuntee a significantly improved 60ft. Assassin bars were cheaper, built of better materials, have a nicer fit and finish, easier to install, way more adjustability.

No I do not but they are just polished stock SSS tips.

Did you have to cut your leaf to fit the bracket for the bars? Have any pics?

I didn't have to cut the leaf. There's the little plastic packing or divider (whatever you want to call it) that I trimmed back flush with the lower leaf. Drilling the hole sucked but hot metal falling on your arm is a no brainer. I didn't think to take any pictures. I was to busy trying them out lol but they are very straightforward to install. Just start out with the adjustments I gave you. It'll save you a bunch of time. I'm lowered the same as you minus those fancy shocks you have ... Rear is stiff but still rides well