Color Choice Advice (Non-SS)

diggerdan11

33 members have voted

1. 1. What Color

• Atomic Orange
    • Dark Blue
    • Dark Cherry Red
    • Techno Violet
    • Another Color (Please Provide picture and color name)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love dark Blue. My first vehicle was an 89 Ford F250 and it was Dark Shadow Blue Metallic. It looked black when it was cloudy and bright blue in the sun.

This is the same color (count not find a picture of it on a truck):

img415.jpg

So no love for Techno Violet??

I am actually leaning heavily to this color. I guarantee you there is not another classic chevy painted this color.

Remember that oranges and reds will cost a lot more than greys and blues.

If you are into Grey I would strongly suggest Grigio Silverstone that is a Factory Ferrari color. The contrast it gives in any lighting situation is just insane.

wijx43.jpg

If you are into oranges and a deep cherry look at SOM. I painted my 84 SCSB that color and it was beautiful.

rollpan.jpg

untitled.jpg

I actually really like that violet, it's different and I think it would look great on it.

yay! Im glad someone likes the Techno Violet.

Remember that oranges and reds will cost a lot more than greys and blues.

If you are into Grey I would strongly suggest Grigio Silverstone that is a Factory Ferrari color. The contrast it gives in any lighting situation is just insane.

wijx43.jpg

If you are into oranges and a deep cherry look at SOM. I painted my 84 SCSB that color and it was beautiful.

rollpan.jpg

untitled.jpg

Thanks Danny, That gray is very sexy I might have to look into that. I also love that orange on your square body. Luckily I don't have to worry about the price of the paint my dad has a hookup that said he would give us all the paint we need for free.

I am still very torn about what color. I would love to paint it a color that no one else has (aka Techno Violet), but its really hard to beat are really cool dark Orange Color.

Had achevy avalanche diamond edition behind me on the road yesterday and saw it up close and it blue topaz metallic look pretty sweet blue up close and black far away

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j98/wainair/luxoblue.jpg

Edited by ballincustoms (see edit history)