Wanted: 2004 SS Catalytic Converters

mr84ss

I can take some pics and send them to you if you'd like. The person I bought the truck from almost immediately changed out the exhaust system after he bought the truck new back in '04, so I would say there's no more than a few thousand miles on them. He gave me the cats and all the original parts he swapped out when I bought the truck from him - he saved everything in case he or anyone ever wanted to put it back to stock.

How about $150.00?

I can take some pics and send them to you if you'd like. The person I bought the truck from almost immediately changed out the exhaust system after he bought the truck new back in '04, so I would say there's no more than a few thousand miles on them. He gave me the cats and all the original parts he swapped out when I bought the truck from him - he saved everything in case he or anyone ever wanted to put it back to stock.

How about $150.00?

Now that's cheap for 2 factory very low mileage cats. This guy better jump on that deal.

Now that's cheap for 2 factory very low mileage cats. This guy better jump on that deal.

Dont tell me that the auto salvage yard ripped me off that bad! I had 2 with 40k on them and 2 with 130k on them.... gave them away basicaly

These cats use to be worth a decent coin. Idk what they're going for now. But if someone is buying them to use them then the value to them would be more then to a scrap yard.

When I sold a pair to a scrap yard in riverside they paid top dollar and the value was going down at that time, and they gave me about $90 or so a piece.

These cats use to be worth a decent coin. Idk what they're going for now. But if someone is buying them to use them then the value to them would be more then to a scrap yard.

When I sold a pair to a scrap yard in riverside they paid top dollar and the value was going down at that time, and they gave me about $90 or so a piece.

uhhhem...my price just went up to $200 in that case!! :jester:

• 2 weeks later...

he told me he had to look at it before he gave me a price cause there were a couple that weren't worth as much. An just so happened that mine wasn't the one that was worth alot...go figure...so I kept it. Still have them in my garage collecting dust.