Your opinions please...

WantaSSS

I am partially wrong there.......I was thinking more of twin setup......my bad. From all my research you don't want to over do it on the exhaust cause then it slows the velocity down and they say to ceramic coat the header also to help hold the heat in better. And or header wrap it.....but if you live up in northern part of the states and drive it in rain or winter......I think it would eat away at the headers if you use mild steel headers. So I'm going the coated and stainless. What I really want is the inside coated.

On my car I'm going to do 1 3/4 log but the turbo 58 twins will be right off the log right behind the k member. On my truck thinking of 2" log cause it will be a 427 with twin 71's and should flow enough and do what they recommend for down pipes and to the rear of the car.

And your correct on the turbo be more forgiving till you get out of its range.......kind of wish I had did turbo way back when instead of supercharger. Supercharger is a beast off the line even with a lil stock LT1....there was no traction with just 2 wheel drive. And you could still break them loose at 60 if you mashed it. Might just put my little 600b on my truck for kicks for the time being.

Sorry I got a little off topic :uhoh: Just through some info out there....food for thought.

Just so you know, I am getting ready to sell my hot pipes, turbo and waste gate if your interested. I am changing to a new turbo setup.

Not sure if thats to me or bigtoyz.. But I already have a turbo kit ready to go minus wrapping pipes, hoses for return line, and tapping the pan. Thanks for the heads up though

Edited by wantaSSS (see edit history)