Post your dailys

ric

Some of yall use the ss everyday to work and what not and some of yall wait for them perfect sunny days to drive it. Whether its to keep some miles or thieves off of it, or maybe because its a beast in the street and these gas prices dont help to be used as a daily driver lol. Lets see what some of you use as dailys.

Heres my daily for now

post-24342-139802901901_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Edited by 1BadNtmd8r (see edit history)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live about 1/3 of a mile from work. Most weeks I don't start the truck from Sunday evening till Sat. morning. Still hate the 10,000 or so miles a year that I manage to rack up on the truck, so I am shopping for a DD.

In the meantime this is my DD.

sc0030459802_zpsce4b4f8c.jpg

Nice ride bro, Sometimes I longboard to work , but I have to deal with crazy ass drivers

Don't have a picture but its a 1998 Honda Accord 4 door. picked it up real cheap. $850.00 leather fully loaded. gets 25-27 MPG intown only issue is rear passenger door got ran into. still works just has a dent. I'm not to good for a cheap beater.

I had a 2005 silverado Crewcab 2500HD but I got sick of the 9 MPG and sold it.

I also have a 87 v8 S10 I drive from time to time.

My daily its this rust bucket.... Just did all new brakes on all four corners, GMT-900 upgrade in front. Sending NORCAL SS some money to do a 2 / 2 drop. Then I need to decide on the muffler I want to replace OEM with, not doing anything else with exhaust I do not think... (well I want headers / no cats / corsa, can't justify it with amount of rust I need to repair)

10010649_10151956088181784_4337631982794

However this sits in the parking lot at work... I drive one of these as I am working on a engine / OBD calibration for China market...

2014-jeep-cherokee-1.jpg

Edited by Limited360 (see edit history)