FS: 2003 silverado ss - black - awd

PaulPud

Hate to do this but it's time for a 4 door pickup. The ss has become to small for my family.

03 silverado ss - 6.0 awd - black with charcoal leather interior - 186k miles - always synthetic Mobil 1 oil changes - transmission is replaced a year ago with heavier 4L70e trans -

Pioneer double din tv/DVD/back up camera, 12 inch sub and amp under rear sear - electric brake controller - lowered 2" with spindles and shackles, new bell tech shocks and rear air ride wth on board air compressor - limo tinted windows - k&n cold air intake - tuned to run on 93 octane gas - truck was not bought as a show truck and it was used as a pickup truck to haul motorcyles so bed is scratched and truck has some scratches and dings - drivers seat base has rips and will need to be replaced. Seat heat still works. A/c blows cold, the compressor clutch will make some noise every once in a whole. Truxsport soft bed cover. Drove it to Rhode Island last week and Hartford this week. Runs great.

I don't need to sell so no $5k offers please

$8500 firm

Paul

[email protected]

516-784-7124

Please call/text/email I don't check the site that often for pm's

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...