Fab'd Aluminum 99-07 coolant surge tank

sprayed99

Very cool! Looks good at usual. I'm guessing you built it?

I did everything except weld it. I was actually kinda pissed I walked into the shop Monday morning and it was sitting on the frame table all welded. George got bored of smoking cigs and drinking Mt Dew he decided to actually do something. It just so happens he finished my damn project!

• 3 weeks later...

Several as in 2 or 3? Oh god..or did you mean more??

Just so you know it isn't just a simple box, it isn't just a simple tank either. It is a pressurized surge tank. It isn't like a overflow tank you often see.

about 600-700 depending on what all you want. People always say "OH MY GOD" , but we dont use jigs and everything is built to fit. We have about 25ish hours in total in that tank which includes multiple fitments in a 99-07 truck to make damn sure it clears anything and everything. We normally charge 35/hr for fab work which is cheaper than anyone else you are going to find anywhere... well at least people that can delivery what they promise. One of the members above can comment on that. His first tank he had made was complete junk. I could have made a better tank with cardboard and epoxy.

Edited by Retired99 (see edit history)