E-fan tune

coal miner

Not sure if I have handled this one or not, but plain and simple if you want to get ahold of me call me. I'm not the one in need of your service. You want me, call me. I go through 40 or so calls a day and about the same in texts most days and once in a while I miss a call or text that doesn't get returned. Over the years I have become the tech support for 30 or so shops and I can't tell you how many different people. Not only am I handling customers all day I handle tech support all day. I have 2 phones because of this. For those of you who want to talk to me, call. If you don't get me to answer, wait a bit and call again. Do not call directly back to back though unless it is a true emergency.

• 2 weeks later...

I got your pcm yesterday. Should have it handled before the end of the day. I know how you feel in getting in touch with me or anyone that busy. I recently as an example had to send a blower back to Magnacharger for a repair. It took 6 calls and each with a voice mail left that were never returned. I finally got someone else to give me an RGA and then surprise I got an e-mail and a call back after that from the guy I needed to talk to. That's kinda what I mean by you need me issue. My day goes on busy all day and if I miss your call/text/e-mail I'm still busy. By all means do call or try again just as I had to with that guy to get squeezed in line. He didn't need that blower sent back, I needed it sent back just like your pcm. I'm happy we got this taken care of. :)

Im glad we got the ball rolling. I deaf don't won't anyone besides you to touch my PCM. The first tune was amazing. Planing on some more mods very soon, so you will be hearing form me in the near future. Thanks zippy!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...