New truck!

Got a new truck in the few weeks I was home from overseas! I kept the SS (of course), that thing isn't going anywhere. Well here is my new beast to play with, I posted photos on the Facebook page not to long ago so some of you may have seen it. It's a 2014 (couldn't wait for the '15 plus the deal was right) 2500HD Sierra with a Duramax of course!

***pics are to big to load so here is my topic on DieselPlace that I started... check it!

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/76-speciality-forums/481-suspension-steering-2011/616745-new-guy-new-truck-new-2014-a.html#post6088193

Sweet looking truck John. :thumbsup: I took the liberty of copying one of your pics to post for you.

Thanks for doing that! Much easier than making folks jump to the other site.

.... And where did you find mud like that in SoCal lol ?

Yeah that is Tennessee mud! I loaded it down and made a cross country trip the week I got it! Pulls great and handles the mud beautifully :)

Looks great. I actually built one a couple weeks ago but gonna do the 2015 with the 6.2. You even got that baby dirty haha.

I weighed getting a 1500 All Terrain edition with the 6.2 HEAVILY cause I really love the new interior but man you just can't beat the pull of a diesel and I got a heck of a deal on this 2014 since the new HDs were only months from the lot. I love it so far! Already miss it, back overseas again so right now the pictures of it and the SS are all I have.

Damn sucks only get to see them for a short time. I was thinking Diesel myself but I don't pull anything anymore. I'm in love with the new 6.2. So I decided to go with a Denali either Silver or Iridium Mettelic. Great looking truck you got tho. Be safe over there.