Took my SS in today to get my yearly virginia inspection, tires rotated and balanced, and alignment... Told them to "Please be careful with my wheels, they're brand new". Picked the truck up, wheel has a chip on it, and they replaced the "3rd brake light" on the back of the cab, and it turns out the the dude walked on the bed cover to get to the light and scratched the cover up in three places.

They told me "unfortunately, minor damage is not covered. We aren't liable for that and we have that written inside where you paid for services" SERIOUSLY, why can't people take care of OTHER people stuff, especially when I'm PAYING for services there.

Yeah thats BS. since when can you pay for somebody to work on vehicle and it comes back in worse shape. Its be pissed as well. its just not right you pay for a service and you should have to worry about your vehicle being damaged.

I'm kinda going through the same thing. i just got Vinyl fencing installed. I start looking at it and there are a few post caps that are cracked and a ton of deep scratch's on some of the post. to some that might seem petty. but I paid $7K for 191feet of fence. I'd like it to be right. But I have some push since I only had to pay half up front and then the other half after the fence is done and I have signed off on it. they wont get paid until the make it right.

Best of luck with getting it taken care of.