Best Bang for Your Buck?

Thanks for the link, started out as a good advice thread then started ramblin'. Im leanin toward the MP112 and just doint the upgrades, now to just find one at the right price :help:

You can also convert your standard mp112 J-tube to 90mm fairly easily if your somewhat redneck mechanicaly inclined. And get a 90mm TB.. This will help it have quite a bit more air flow over the stock 78MM inlet... Then pulley it down to 2.8 and spray some meth to keep the IATS down at WOT...

Yeah an MP112 is going to get you a gain of about 100hp to the tire. Not bad for around 2500 which is what they're going for. Just make sure you get a complete kit. Piecing together all the missing parts gets costly.

One other piece of info I always repeat that I don't see covered above is you being an 05 you have the return-less style fuel system. So try and find a Radix that is return-less. You can easily buy the fuel manifold piece to swap out if you buy a "return" style unit but it's a waste of $$. I made that mistake.

Also have a few bucks left over for new spark plugs as you will need a "colder plug" when blown.

Also make sure your kit includes fuel pump. Walbro 255

Edited by NoMoreBadAssSilvy (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

3-4gs should be a nice heads and cam man a cam kit only costs 600-1000 then the heads 1000-1500 so far you would be looking at 2500 or so and pay to get it installed heads cam can add a good 100hp as well as sound great and if you still have a 1000 left over than buy a stall!

Edited by AugustBurnsRed19 (see edit history)

3-4gs should be a nice heads and cam man a cam kit only costs 600-1000 then the heads 1000-1500 so far you would be looking at 2500 or so and pay to get it installed heads cam can add a good 100hp as well as sound great and if you still have a 1000 left over than buy a stall!

Can I get some other input on these upgrades? I like the idea of a cam (sound).

Pm me your number, I'll send you a video of my setup and description. I have 2700 in mods.

ARH 1-7/8 LTs

Circle D 3200

226/230 cam

Springs

Pushrods

Injectors

Efans

Tune (wrote by me)

If you went with pacesetters you'd save 800 off that 2700.