The Storm

rcapone

Although my cam was spec'd for the TFS 235's, it seems to run pretty good with the 317's so I'll just have to wait and see how she runs at the track this spring. At some point I have to stop spending money on the truck remodel and finish up my house remodel! It just sucks working on someone else's house all day and then come home to work on my own :freak:

Wilwoods and trans are supposed to ship next week

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Where did you purchase all your E85 conversion stuff.... im kinda interested in doing the swap when the new motor gets built... maybe lol

The FF Sensor I bought off Amazon (12570260), but you'll also need a 3 pin F connector (12146121) and it'll obviously need to be wired to the ECM which would require one ECM pin connector too (stealership)

Okay sweet.. thanks a lot man... did you run all new lines too??.. or does stock hold the e85?....

All new lines - if you scroll back a page or two, I posted pics. They're braided stainless steel made especially for the e85

Hot damn... must've missed it.. thanks, is that a direct replacement for our trucks?... or universal kit?...

It's a complete custom made fuel system made specifically for your ride. You do have to send him your fuel bucket so he can mod it, but other than that, he supplies everything else. My single Walbro 255 was maxed out at 11psi or I know I would have ran high 11's last fall.

Here's his website http://www.lonniesperformance.com/truckfuelsystems.htm

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Yeah. It's gonna be expensive if you do it right. You could always put a big pump and good injectors and call it good if you're on a budget. But pump(s), lines, fittings, Y block if needed, regulator, in line fuel filter, injectors... It gets expensive. Especially if you need e85 rated pumps, lines, seals, etc.

So that's not too terribly bad. You could probably do it cheaper yourself, but probably only by a few hundred bucks. It's kinda nice having him supply it all as a kit with your bucket already done too.

Hell, someone I know spent 1k on injectors alone! :lol:

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)