GMHIGHTECH magazine done? Going out with a BANG!!! SSS STY

fast4popper

I went into Barnes and noble, shopping for a book for the wife and headed towards the magazine area. Almost gave up and started to walk away, I said if anyone's gonna have it's these guys so I started moving magazines around and found one copy and took I off.

post-12433-140713483609_thumb.jpg

Sounds like your whole family is enjoying this build, really nice truck and love the interior. Gotta ask about the hood though lol, is there an open hole? I like the idea that this would make the sc noise more pronounced :)

Congrats

I like the other story too of the guy with the f-body, reminds me of me lol. Shoot I did the same thing with maybe less mods why didn't I get out on a magazine lol

Hood originally had a plexi window in it. It was easily scratched and annoyed me. So I took it out, I like it ALOT more now. As you mentioned, charger is louder, I like it when I'm just parking at the store and people do a double take and look again. Or at stop lights next to me. Yes the whole fam loves the damn thing! Lmao! Thanks for the pic! Thanks for the props!!