GMHIGHTECH magazine done? Going out with a BANG!!! SSS STY

fast4popper

I've been hush hush about this since last Labor Day... When my truck was shot for the mag... Today, I find out, not only will she be in the final issue, but... Here is the cover... Paying homage to the boosted SS Silverado one more time!.. On news stands in 3-4 weeks!!

Enjoy gentlemen!

post-5722-0-56566200-1401506763_thumb.jpg

You had me snowballed with the rims! Its awesome your on the cover but sad to hear its the last issue. I have to get this mag as I missed your first one.

Congratulations Chris!

-Andrew

Nice congrats, call them up and tell them they gotta see what it looks like with the new wheels. Maybe they'll want new pics of it.

sux about being the last one, hopefully their online articles don't go away. Lots of useful info on there

Just saw the article. Man your truck is super clean, that sound system is sweet. love the center channel and dash mounts, I can only imagine this sounds super clean. What percent tint is on the windshield, and judging from the windshield decal you do window tint? What brand do you use?

Edited by BLOWN SS/T (see edit history)

DOUCHE! Lmao! Ill sell NUMBERED autographed copies on eBay! Lmao!!

Lol well you know I'll want one.

Suck GMHTP is going out, but Comp just released a new magizine. It's called "LS POWER". Pretty badass. Here's a link to their first magizine for free. :thumbs:http://www.cpgnation.com/ls-power/?AID=3236

Now you just gotta get into that magazine and you'll have been around the block. Truckin... Check... GM HIGH TECH.... Check. :lol:

Anyway, congrats Chris. You've definitely built yourself a beautiful truck and I'm sure it feels good to have all your hard work pay off. Nothing like a magizine cover on the last copy of a huge magizine name like GM HIGH TECH. Keep up the good work... Oh. And sell those damn rims and buy some reps.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Lol well you know I'll want one.

Suck GMHTP is going out, but Comp just released a new magizine. It's called "LS POWER". Pretty badass. Here's a link to their first magizine for free. :thumbs:http://www.cpgnation.com/ls-power/?AID=3236

Now you just gotta get into that magazine and you'll have been around the block. Truckin... Check... GM HIGH TECH.... Check. :lol:

Anyway, congrats Chris. You've definitely built yourself a beautiful truck and I'm sure it feels good to have all your hard work pay off. Nothing like a magizine cover on the last copy of a huge magizine name like GM HIGH TECH. Keep up the good work... Oh. And sell those damn rims and buy some reps.

Thanks for the link. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I personally don't tint. My company started as a tint company and now we do off road, performance, upholstery, audio, electronics, wheels etc... We use sungard and 3m film only. Windshield is 35%. Sides are 20 and 20 over the stock rear as well. Hope this helps. On a side note, were did you see the magazine? Cause I haven't seen it yet myself. As far as I know, it's not out till late June