cam choice

I feel ya. Mine is a 114 but sounds more like a 112 it's pretty choppy. You can def hear the cam. I love the sound. Your not far from work so that's a plus. I have about 6.5 mile drive so no biggie. Well call Brian and have him spec you out a cam. Tell him about the trans and stall. Tell him how aggressive you want it to be, sound, run ect. He will dial you right in. Your gonna need some bigger injectors. I'd also put some new pushrods in. Gonna need some springs which he can get for you also. Maybe check your timing chain to make sure it's not to sloppy. You can use stock rocker arms.

Thanks for all the input. How big on the injectors? I've seen some tbss floating around or step up to 60.

Did you call BT and ask him what he thought? See that's an off the shelf cam. I think I'd spec one unless you are happy with that.

No i didn't give him a ring yet. My plans are falling apart as we speak. the 799's had 5 bent valves. The TBSS intake was sold on craigslist last night. So i'm in regroup mode looking for more parts as we speak. Good god i wish i was a RB!

Look on eBay as well for TBSS intake. Nipring on here had one forsale also it may have sold already. Also look on eBay for 243's or local junkyard. Lots of rocks to be flipped over. Whatever u do don't get in a rush. Took me about 5 months to accumulate ally goodies.

Look on eBay as well for TBSS intake. Nipring on here had one forsale also it may have sold already. Also look on eBay for 243's or local junkyard. Lots of rocks to be flipped over. Whatever u do don't get in a rush. Took me about 5 months to accumulate ally goodies.

I have a buddy that goes to McAllen and Brownsville almost every weekend he is already put out the feelers for me. Yea i have a spare room in the garage that will be slowly filled up with parts. I put togeather a list that keeps going on and on just to do the few mods i want. Lots more involved than i thought time to be patient.

Yea talk to Brian first. He's the man and his customer service is top notch! My setup specd by him flat out rips

I will, I've read nothing but good things about him.

I still have the tbss bare intake with old gaskets on it sitting in the garage I'll sell it to you for a 100-125 it was working great I got an LSXRT not too long ago so tbss is out I'll tell you, you're gonna like the tbss off the line!

To be honest i would like a complete assembly i think i will hold out thanks though.

yea they make some great tq #'s

Thats what i here man i'm so stoked to get this done!