anyone roll with no spare?

Zebra

No spare, mine didnt come with one. I wouldnt put one even if it was free ill throw it on the bed if anything lol. I just dont like how it sticks out and everyone can see it if theyre close behind you

No spare here. I make sure I carry a tire plug kit and a small cigarette lighter air compressor for that blue moon nail in tire moments. I noticed after so long the times when I actually needed my spare, I went to grab it and it would be flat...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've got one under the bed... but it's never been down. I've never needed it before, but if I do I'm screwed... it won't come down! The winch is broken and it won't budge... anyone got any experience with this problem?

I've got one under the bed... but it's never been down. I've never needed it before, but if I do I'm screwed... it won't come down! The winch is broken and it won't budge... anyone got any experience with this problem?

there is a lock button on the piece that drops down that looks like a metal pecker found it after I removed the whole setup

I took mine off before installing the drop kit, the bracket or release deal was screwed up so I just chopeed up I believe. There's a video on youtube or write up on this issue, and how to get off right. The dam 17" tire and wheel are heavy, I was hauling it around in the bed for awhile and just took it out. Figured I only drive my truck locally when I do anyways so I can call someone to bring me a spare or just take advantage of my insurance or the wifes AAA at worse case.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got around to dropping my spare a few days ago. Wasn't as bad as I thought. And, it was aluminum, which was a bonus.

Leaving it off for now while I blast any surface rust off the frame down there and POR it. I got AAA, so if a flat happened, I'd just call them-obviously needing a flatbed for it.

I had the same problem when I removed mine, had to end up just cutting a cut off wheel and started cutting stuff till it came down lol. I don't feel as bad not carring mine now after seeing all these responses. lol