anyone roll with no spare?

Zebra

I did, basically for weight reduction reasons and since my bff :greddy: is a tow truck driver I figured why need it? If I get a flat he can just tow me. Now if I took a trip I always threw the spare and a real floor jack, real breaker bar, torque wrench, ext., and socket so I was self sufficient if stranded. Plus a jack stand and tire chocks for good measure when traveling.

I deleted everything, spare, spare holder thingy w cable, jack and tire iron behind rear seat, hitch delete and all hardware.

Edited by NoMoreBadAssSilvy (see edit history)

I moved to a new place a week ago or so. Threw my spare in the dumpster. :lol: Got tired of tripping over it. I've never used it and I ditch my tow package/spare tire hoist a long time ago.

i dont was already off truck when i bought it along with my reciever... but i did get a blow out one day, about 10 miles away from my house called my father had him bring me the spair and called my buddy to tell him cuz i was on my way to his place and he came down with a big ass aircompressor and airgun haha, what a day that was....

I carry a spare tire but don't have the jack to remove it or change a tire, guess I might as well get rid of the tire as well!

Same here I have a spare and the jack but no tool to lower the spare or tire iron. I was going to buy the tools until I couldn't find them for under $100.00.