Aftermarket grille worth buying

Your Welcome and you can call me Jason :) Your gonna love it I'm sure,changes the whole front. It will look Mean lol. It's really simple to install but if you have any questions just hollar.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Jason it is. Thanks for all the help, I'm sure I'll like the look I just hope the OEM grille does show through enough to make think twice. Can't wait to get it on. Thanks again for all the help and info. Keep you posted on the install.

Vince

10-4 Vince. Your Welcome and Good Luck. Make sure post plenty of pics we all love pics. If you don't like being able to see the old grill inside a die grinder will make quick work of it. I've seen it on both ways and with out the old grill inside does look a little better.

I just pulled the trigger on a five piece grille billet off of ebay. I just got it today I was told.it's going to look great getting ready to put it on the truck after it comes out of the body shop from a facelift and some mods.

• 3 weeks later...

New headlights are a must now. Got the lower center in but need to wait on the ducts as I don't have a 7mm wrench to get them off. Jason your right that's gonna be a pretty mean looking face when it's done. Gonna need some extra HP to back it up soon enough.