Need advice on this cam

Dude its nothing like losing insane gas mileage it doesn't really act to crazy on drivibality Ive had a 3600 edge for 1 year I am going to sell it and buy a 4000 stall from circle d I hear the drivibality difference won't be noticeable but when you get on it you will notice the difference.

My 3k is noticeable and you will lose gas mileage so be prepared. If your doing mods last thing on your mind is mpg. Personally if go little smaller cam n converter.

Gains on a stock motor will be decent. That is a pretty big cam for a stock LQ9 so I would only recommend it if racing is your main goal. If you're just looking for a bit more power I would look to a much smaller cam. You will want a 3600 or higher converter along with a nice set of dual springs. Powerband will be around 3500-7000.

Gains on a stock motor will be decent. That is a pretty big cam for a stock LQ9 so I would only recommend it if racing is your main goal. If you're just looking for a bit more power I would look to a much smaller cam. You will want a 3600 or higher converter along with a nice set of dual springs. Powerband will be around 3500-7000.

what about with a set of 243 heads or a set of 706 heads to bump up the cr? I found a set of 706 heads for $150 dollar rebuilt on another forum. Edited by coal miner (see edit history)