WTS complete exhaust w/Pacesetter 1 3/4 Coated Headers.

Tyson1972

This is a complete true dual exhaust off of a 2006 ISS. It includes a set of Pacesetter 1 3/4 Coated Headers, a set of Kooks high flow cats (from a F-Body), a set if Flowmaster 40's & all the piping straight out back. The Headers & Cats are a year old. I bought the Headers in the spring of 2013 along with the Kooks cats from a guy on LS1tech which were used for 1 year but changed out because they were hitting the ground because his car was lowered. The mid pipes are stock from my truck. The FlowMasters, 2 1/2 tailpipes and chrome tips were installed by the original owner at around 80,000 miles, so they have a little more then 20,000 on them. The price is $500 and you pay for shipping. I am located in North Carolina close to Ft. Bragg. The completely system is still installed on my truck. I will get some pictures up tomorrow evening. If interested PM me here.

This is what I did to the mid pipes. I welded 3 bolt flanges to the collectors on the headers and to the cats then welded the cats to the factory mid pipes. I will add pictures of the headers and the rest of the exhaust tomorrow evening.

post-22540-0-64480500-1403840316_thumb.jpg

post-22540-0-50307500-1403840329_thumb.jpg

post-22540-0-21099300-1403840342_thumb.jpg

post-22540-0-10898400-1403840353_thumb.jpg

I don't have a buyer yet for the mid pipes, mufflers & tail pipes yet. But I'm not against selling the headers separate. It all depends on what you offer for the headers. I'm leaving North Carolina on July 9th and won't be back until July 31st. My truck will be sitting in my garage the whole time. I could take them off and ship them out before I leave.