WTS complete exhaust w/Pacesetter 1 3/4 Coated Headers.

Tyson1972

I don't think a $140 difference is close in price. Plus you have to either weld your own stuff up along with buying different cats or have a exhaust shop do it for you which is even more $. But to each their own, I'm going to wait and see if anyone else is interested.

Considering $140 is more then 1/3 of the price of the new 1 3/4 headers which are $380. If you want the 1 7/8 headers they are $490.

Isn't there a no haggling policy? If you don't like his price, move on... Too easy. Btw iv seen these in person and are in great condition. Priced well. Good luck with the sale Jason!

I know what a new set of headers costs, with that being said these are used and 1 year old. I live in the south so they don't see snow or salt. If someone is interested in new headers then buy them. These headers are not for you. These are for someone who wants to get a fair deal on a good set of headers. If your interested, cool pm me. If not, don't make comments about what something I own and am trying the sell. If your not interested just move on.

So you said these were dragging on a lowered truck, how much was it lowered? Slammed, or just something like a 3/4?

And which part was dragging? The bottom of the headers near the front or the back end of the exhaust near the bed?

I am interested in the complete headers/exhaust but just lowered my SS and want to make sure it won't be an issue

Edited by mtsaxman (see edit history)

They were actually on a 2002 F-Body Camaro and the car was lowered 2 inches I believe. I have sold the headers, cats & mid pipes but the mufflers are true dual tailpipes are still for sale. As to your question about Headers scrapping the ground on your truck because it's lowered. You would have to be bagged and completely laying in the ground and I still don't think they would scrap. The driveline in our trucks sits so high on the chassis I don't see how that would happen.

that's kind of what I figured. I didn't know it came off a car so all I could imagine was the truck pretty much sitting on the ground to be scraping. pure show truck

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk