paint job advise needed [pics]

i am having re done using ppg paint .the cost will be 2500 to 3000 price range looks great so far .waiting till the weekend to see the final out come .i will post some pics later stay tuned..

Very interested. Did you have any body work done?

I only use Sikkens paint with anything I have painted, and never have a issue. Like said with a price that low, quality is a concern especially how long it will last.

I'll check into the paint name brand. To be honest, I'm not sure what name brands are quality. I assumed at $1300 for material that the paint quality would be solid. What paint does GM use?

I did ask about the price and the manager said he dropped labor rates to bring price down. Turns out our kids play little league together and he is trying to help bring price down some.

bring the price down that much when a average job for our trucks is between 8K to 10K. Knowing someone isnt going to drop the price that much or the material used is the only thing that would be paid for.