Any 07+ Sierra Denali owners. had any issues???

shawnss

I looked at a CPO 2012 Sierra Denali a week ago. It had 60k on it and they still wanted $35k for it. The truck was gorgeous and had every single option except rear dvd. I was (still am) super tempted to replace the SS but I also like not having a payment. They are awesome trucks though.

Well I went to look at this truck today. Just couldn't make a deal. I had to pass on it. Almost cut him a check until I found a rust spot that was bubbling on the roof about the size of a fifty cent piece. Was super bummed. Thought I had finally found a truck.

That sucks. I'm gonna order a 2015 Denali 1500 prob the end of July or August. I can't wait I'm super stoked.

Nice. I bet your stokes. The denali class of trucks are sweet. It they made a crewcab SS that's what I'd get for a DD. I just really want a awd crewcab for a dd. With kids its nice to have extra room. I'm not ruling the truck out. But he needs to move a bit on the price. My autobody guy said it was fixable for about $800.00

I'd stay away from the 07+ vortec max trucks but then again they don't come AWD! I've had two of them and the rear main seals leaked like crazy on them both. Took both to the dealer multiple times and they could never get them to stop leaking for more than a week. I've also had a 2011 Sierra Denali for a while and really liked it. No problems with it what so ever other than horrible gas mileage due to wanting to play all the time lol

I'd stay away from the 07+ vortec max trucks but then again they don't come AWD! I've had two of them and the rear main seals leaked like crazy on them both. Took both to the dealer multiple times and they could never get them to stop leaking for more than a week. I've also had a 2011 Sierra Denali for a while and really liked it. No problems with it what so ever other than horrible gas mileage due to wanting to play all the time lol

Yeah they have nice power. I stepped on it a few times and it moved pretty good. I launched it once and it shocked me. I hopped in my wife yukon xl with a 5.3 when we left and it left weak. the 6.2 has nice power.

How ya gonna sleep between the time you order it and when it comes in?

Man; That is going to be a sweet ride.

Shoot John I can't sleep now lol. Yes I've researched it to death it's gonna be sweet. 6.2 in it and most likely Silver.

Nice. I bet your stokes. The denali class of trucks are sweet. It they made a crewcab SS that's what I'd get for a DD. I just really want a awd crewcab for a dd. With kids its nice to have extra room. I'm not ruling the truck out. But he needs to move a bit on the price. My autobody guy said it was fixable for about $800.00

I'm with ya on Awd I love it. It's gonna be a Cruiser and Travel Truck so I'm not really gonna do much to it other than muffler and maybe some slight tune work to take out some Tq management. Hopefully the guy will move on the price some sounds like a nice ride. My lady's 07 Escalade is Awd and it scoots pretty good too. Makes driving other vehicles feel slow lol

Shoot John I can't sleep now lol. Yes I've researched it to death it's gonna be sweet. 6.2 in it and most likely Silver.

I'm with ya on Awd I love it. It's gonna be a Cruiser and Travel Truck so I'm not really gonna do much to it other than muffler and maybe some slight tune work to take out some Tq management. Hopefully the guy will move on the price some sounds like a nice ride. My lady's 07 Escalade is Awd and it scoots pretty good too. Makes driving other vehicles feel slow lol

Change your mind from blue Jason?

Change your mind from blue Jason?

I really wanted blue but the Denali doesn't offer Blue. I really want the Denalu instead of the Slt. That grill lighted bed is sick lol. Plus go big or go home :)

I would stick to the 2009-2013 year GMC Denali truck's.

The rear back-up camera option & MP3 plug factory radio's popped out that year. Also, I think all of the 2007.5 + Denali's came with the new 6-spd auto???

yeah Im thinking of holding out. I have found a 2009 with 80k. but once again. its not local to me about 2.5 hours away. I dont want to hop on the first truck i find a regret it.