What would you pay for this truck. 06 Crew cab low miles.

shawnss

I would def buy out of state. You can save a lot more money. I did like you bought the SS site unseen 3 states away.

Yeah . I'm going to keep looking. hell might end you with a TBSS. I dont need a truck and TBSS are sweet. and can still pull a ATV trailer if need be. I did find a White one. I love white.

For 19k you can buy another awesome SS!!

Yeah but they dont come in a Crew Cab a crew cab or 4 door is a must. My son is 16 months old and we plan to have another child. So i want a Family vehicle. Ex cabs arent the best for family's. not that it cant be done but I like the extra room .

I'd love a TBSS. I was actually gonna get a Blue to match but you can't haul friends and dead Deer in it lol. New Truck will be my cruiser and Hunting trip truck. Usually about a 1k round trip everytime we go. I see why you need 4 doors car seats are a pita lol.

None of those trucks listed show how many miles, sot its hard to tell if those are worth it. I see lots of inexpensive trucks, but they could have a billion miles.

I would consider looking at this one if I were you, though I know its almost 5 hours away from you. I love my 1500HD, Its really nice to have the 6.5ft bed and the 6.0 and 4L80e but on the other hand its sucks gas like crazy

http://billings.craigslist.org/cto/4578542686.html

None of those trucks listed show how many miles, sot its hard to tell if those are worth it. I see lots of inexpensive trucks, but they could have a billion miles.

I would consider looking at this one if I were you, though I know its almost 5 hours away from you. I love my 1500HD, Its really nice to have the 6.5ft bed and the 6.0 and 4L80e but on the other hand its sucks gas like crazy

http://billings.craigslist.org/cto/4578542686.html

Yeah thats why I got rid of my 06 CC. No joke the worst fuel milage I have ever gotten. It was only getting 9.6 MPG on the interstate. yeah I was moving along good at 78-80MPG but 9.6MPG is bad. I couldn't get any better intown. the truck claimed it got 11 but when I did the math myself it would only get 9.6-9.8 MPG at best. I would have been ok with 13. but 9.7 is bad. I only drive about 170-200 miles a week but had to fuel up all the time. my wifes 01 yukon XL gets 14-15 in all day long and 17 on the interstate.

Yeah thats why I got rid of my 06 CC. No joke the worst fuel milage I have ever gotten. It was only getting 9.6 MPG on the interstate. yeah I was moving along good at 78-80MPG but 9.6MPG is bad. I couldn't get any better intown. the truck claimed it got 11 but when I did the math myself it would only get 9.6-9.8 MPG at best. I would have been ok with 13. but 9.7 is bad. I only drive about 170-200 miles a week but had to fuel up all the time. my wifes 01 yukon XL gets 14-15 in all day long and 17 on the interstate.

yeah that is the big issue with the HD's (Non Diesel) . I get about 10-11 around town. I use to get 12-13 around town in my SS, and 17-18 on the highway

I really have never taken a long highway trip so I really dont know how much i get on the highway.

My 01 1500 ECSB use to get up to 21 on the highway with the 5.3.