03 SS one owner, 22k miles Arrival Blue

ss2haul

Well guys, I think the time might have finally come to let go of my SS. I think I drove it less than 1,100 miles last year, and obviously I've never really drove it that much. Me and my SS have been on the forum since 07/2004, so many of you might know me, even though I'm not really a big poster. Anyway, I purchased the truck new in 06/2004 with 17 miles I think. Garaged since day one, and meticulously maintained always. It has a Wheatley tune(original ECM intact and included), drop in filter, and a factory GM battery that I replaced about 18 months ago. Other than that, everything else is 2003, just like it rolled off of the assembly line. Arrival Blue, 22,740 miles. Plenty of pics in my gallery. Original window sticker included. Have various SS memorabilia that I'll definitely let go with it, IF I can locate it. Original press kit w/picture CD for example.

The forum has been great all these years, absolutely one of the best out there. So there was no doubt that I was going to let one of you guys get the first opportunity. Putting it up for the next two weeks on here. If it doesn't sell, it's going on Autotrader for $24,500 or so. Honestly, I would put my truck up against any other stock truck out there. The truck has never even been really dirty, so if I had to come up with anything it needs, maybe a true, honest to god show detail, that's it. As it sits, I'd give it a 9.8. :) Offers closed 08/08/14. Thanks for any and all interest. Any questions are certainly welcomed. Just please post them in the thread, so the next guy won't have to ask the same question.

Thanks

SOLD

Edited by ss2haul (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason, I couldn't get my AutoTrader link to post, but my ad is live now. Looks like I'm actually going through with it this time. I was really hoping a forum member would give it a home, but I guess I'm just throwing my SS to the wolves now. :(

You should have no issue selling it for that price. I had several people interested in mine when I almost had to sell it. Its a 03 that had 40K on it. and I was asking your price and had people lining up at my door to get it.

I had several dealers offer to pay me $22,000 for mine. Maybe go that route if you need it gone.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

You should have no issue selling it for that price. I had several people interested in mine when I almost had to sell it. Its a 03 that had 40K on it. and I was asking your price and had people lining up at my door to get it.

I had several dealers offer to pay me $22,000 for mine. Maybe go that route if you need it gone.

Thanks man. I need it gone quick, because if I don't I'll end up changing my mind :cry2:

Couldn't find it on autotrader...

Doesn't surprise me at all. It's been a total pain trying to get the ad straight. You have to take out the SS trim out, for it to come up on the search. Doesn't make since I know.

Just click on my link though, and it should take you directly to it.

Thanks!