03 SS one owner, 22k miles Arrival Blue

ss2haul

sweet truck. it should sell. It's in new shape with low miles. Only thing that hurts you is it's 11 years old. Some banks won't loan on a vehicle 10 years old. I'm sure the right person would buy it. GLWS

Thanks! Yep, you are exactly right.

problem im having is some banks wont loan more than nada book value which to me is low for these trucks that's a beautiful truck and would look great with my aqua blue metallic Camaro glws

Yeah, that is exactly true. Funny thing, they will loan you full amount on a $30k new car that will be worth $19k in four years, if you're lucky, but not $24k on a truck that will probably only go up in value if maintained correctly. Thanks for the kind words.

I absolutely agree with that one I would give you 24500 ina heart beat but the bank wont lol but the most my bank would do on this truck at 115% loan value is 18000 and nada only values it at 16000 that's really sad and these trucks are underrated

• 2 months later...

Sorry to see it go. But sometimes just gotta move on. I'll prob end up selling mine after Xmas. Gonna keep it a lil longer. Congrats on the sell.

Thanks! Just ready for something different. Hope she is going to a good home.