Gauging Interest! 03-07 4" Cowl Hood!!

BOWTIEKID

What's the name of the shop? Fb link? I'm interested in 06-07 hood as mine that just got painted 3 months ago already has 3 large walnut dents on it, plus I'd like to save some weight

What's the name of the shop? Fb link? I'm interested in 06-07 hood as mine that just got painted 3 months ago already has 3 large walnut dents on it, plus I'd like to save some weight

Ya its head up composite. I sent them a message last night, they said they spoke to the person (Guessing the Op) about this the night before. Still looking for a local steel hood. I'd donate mine but im out in cali lol

Great news, we finally found a hood! :thumbsup: But, it won't be here until next week. So, still have to wait on pics. Sorry for the delay!

I thought he said he found a donor hood already???

Ya he said they did, probably didn't happen at the end. They should just buy one of those cheap aftermarket ones, ive seen them in my local CL for not much. They could always sell it after they're done with it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll try sending them another message and see if they have an update. Idk if I mentioned the last time but they said they were only planning on making one for the 03-05 style since the 06 already had a cowl and they thought it wouldn't look right. I told them there were people interested and they said if they didn't find the 03-05 they would probably try an 06

• 3 weeks later...