5 more cf bowties

12'SROCK

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a Bow tie!! I'm real interest in the shrouds also!! What other cf parts do you make!! What do I gotta do to pay for it? I just purchased an 03 ss built by SLP. Never heard anything like it, 402 stroker, magna, huilt teams ect. And it's one cf bow tie correct?

Im spent didn't see these were for the shrouds but count me in. Yooo please make a cf bow tie. Pm me I will pay extra if u just make me one

I want a Bow tie!! I'm real interest in the shrouds also!! What other cf parts do you make!! What do I gotta do to pay for it? I just purchased an 03 ss built by SLP. Never heard anything like it, 402 stroker, magna, huilt teams ect. And it's one cf bow tie correct?

Im spent didn't see these were for the shrouds but count me in. Yooo please make a cf bow tie. Pm me I will pay extra if u just make me one

I feel like you should be our third person for the radiator cover! :jester: WICKEDOWESIX if this goes through will the radiator cover have the awesome looking Silverado SS on top like yours does? Can you do a fuse box cover like your pictures as well? Thanks

I feel like you should be our third person for the radiator cover! :jester: WICKEDOWESIX if this goes through will the radiator cover have the awesome looking Silverado SS on top like yours does? Can you do a fuse box cover like your pictures as well? Thanks

No these would just be just CF no decals or badges.

So are you saying you want a CF radiator cover too?

Edited by WICKEDOWESIX (see edit history)

Any pics of these CF radiator covers?How do they hold up to the heat over time?

You can catch a nice glimpse of WICKEDOWESIX's cover in his post here http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/85661-detailed-the-ss-with-adams-polishes/?do=findComment&comment=955477

Edited by smalltownguy (see edit history)